"Both abundance and lack of abundance exist simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It is our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend...when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."


Jun 23, 2008

Don't forget the other links

I was a little excited to get a new background up to celebrate the coming holiday so it's up early. I love the 4th of July as much as Christmas, so to me it seems ok to have our decorations up for at least a month for this holiday too.

Anyway, our camera is in the "shop." It seems to have had a factory defect that is being fixed for free. So in the meantime, I have been working on our other links on this blog (just below our header). Take a look sometime. I'm still working on our photo album because I lost sight of what I was actually going to do with it, but the rest is a finished work in progress.