"Both abundance and lack of abundance exist simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It is our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend...when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."


Jul 2, 2008

Singing in the Heavens

There is singing in the heavens today. We just got a message that our camera will be back tomorrow. I am so happy we will have it before this weekend. I tried getting one of those cheap digital cameras to use in the meantime, and it turned out to be exactly that- cheap. I returned it the same day because this was the best I could get for anyone considering purchasing one. In case you can't tell, that is Halle taking a picture of me taking a picture of her.
Also, it turns out the winter pictures just weren't cutting it for me (see last post). It was still getting extremely warm in our house and since I work from home, it was starting to become quite an issue. So we finally decided we needed an air conditioner and it is now keeping us very comfortable. Yeah! Sorry, no pictures, but you know what one looks like :-)