We took Halle to the state fair again this year and had a lot of fun. Of course, we stopped at the petting zoo where Halle was brave enough to be among the little goats for a short time. But then one came up and looked her straight in the eye and tried to sniff her, and that was the end of the fun. She also got to ride on the petting zoo train. And we do have to put the honorable mention in for the wicker casket they had on display in the antiques section, which I guess I didn't get a picture of. You will have to ask me about it if you are curious.
And we have to thank Uncle Alan for the very cute additions to her hat collection. If you haven't noticed by now, she loves to wear her hats and she has become well-known to the neighborhood kids for it. Uncle Al came and visited a few weeks ago and he brought two hats for her which she really loves. I just realized we don't have a picture of the second one, but thank you Al.





