"Both abundance and lack of abundance exist simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It is our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend...when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."


Jul 12, 2009

A few pictures from the 4th

We had a very enjoyable 4th of July, and we were sad to see my sister and her family go back home to Arizona. I still need to gather some pictures from my siblings, but here are some pictures from watching fireworks.

Halle felt like expressing her excitement for the fireworks by holding up her hand to the sky in the sign for "I love you" and shouting, "I love fireworks!" She loved it. Thankfully the noise didn't scare her because we were pretty close this year. We learned that if you don't care about getting a spot on the grass, you can get pretty good seats. Anyway, thanks Anneka for sending the pictures.