Since Neal is doing scouts now, he gets to go on monthly campouts with the boys. So this last weekend, we had a girls night.
We got into our comfy PJ's.
And painted our nails while watching the Hannah Montana movie.
And then as all girls nights go, we got a little silly. I remembered buying this wig a few years ago at an after-Halloween sale at Walmart, so I pulled it out and we tried it on. She had to go get her guitar and we sang to Hannah Montana songs. And then she would take it off and say, "look Mom, now I'm Miley." For those of you not totally informed on the subject, it's Hannah Montana's regular name when she's not performing.
The play ice cream cone made a perfect microphone.
We took turns taking pictures of each other wearing the wig and doing other silly stuff but since I'm the one writing this, I'm not sharing the ones she took of me.Here's one last picture before we crash into bed.
She must have had a lot of fun because the next day she said to me, "I think Daddy needs to go camping again."

