"Both abundance and lack of abundance exist simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It is our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend...when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."


Apr 11, 2010

Happy April Birthdays

We have a lot of April birthdays on my side of the family, so we are usually celebrating all month long. This year we decided to make it a special one for my grandma and go out to dinner. It was fun to get together as a family.

Happy Birthday Grandma!
We love you tons.

To keep Halle occupied when she was done with dinner, I gave her the camera. She took pictures of everyone and I really can't believe how many of them turned out really good. Rob and Ryan - sorry, yours were a little dark and I was lucky to get my eyes in at least one. But everyone else looks great. So if you will indulge me for a minute, I wanted to post the pictures so that, for my own benefit, I can see them often.
Aunt Carolee and Uncle Roger (their kids, Shawn and Kimberly below)

My beautiful sister, Angie, and beautiful sister-in-law, Jamie

My Dad and my mom with Rob and Angie's son, Nick

You know these faces

And lastly, Halle and cousin Abbie. When Halle snapped the one of Abbie, I heard her say, "good one Abbie" like she's a pro or something. And I have to say, she did better than I usually do.