
So if you haven't heard the news yet, we finalized Dillon's adoption on Dec. 20th. He went to his last day of school before Christmas break and then we went straight to the courthouse.
Afterwards, we had dinner with my parents and then stopped by the donut shop where Neal works and got a tour.



For the evening activity, we decorated gingerbread houses. Dillon got very into his and surprisingly, I only had to tell him once not to eat the candy. He made bridges and roads and peanut butter cup snowmen. It was great to see his creativity.




For the evening activity, we decorated gingerbread houses. Dillon got very into his and surprisingly, I only had to tell him once not to eat the candy. He made bridges and roads and peanut butter cup snowmen. It was great to see his creativity.

I told them they only had to let me help them with the roof. The rest was theirs, although Halle did let me put stuff on hers as long as it was her idea of where it was supposed to go. Next time I think I need to make three because it was a lot of fun.
Welcome to the family, Dillon.


