Being an oldest child, I understand the magnitude of taking your parents through all the "firsts" for everything whether they are ready for them or not. For some reason, losing baby teeth now came as a surprise to me even though his friends are already missing several. I am still wrapping my brain around having to jump ahead a year and a half in child development stages.
May 1, 2011
Calling the Tooth Fairy
So what's the tooth fairy rate running these days? I have no idea, but Dillon just lost his first tooth while eating a hot dog yesterday.
Being an oldest child, I understand the magnitude of taking your parents through all the "firsts" for everything whether they are ready for them or not. For some reason, losing baby teeth now came as a surprise to me even though his friends are already missing several. I am still wrapping my brain around having to jump ahead a year and a half in child development stages.
Being an oldest child, I understand the magnitude of taking your parents through all the "firsts" for everything whether they are ready for them or not. For some reason, losing baby teeth now came as a surprise to me even though his friends are already missing several. I am still wrapping my brain around having to jump ahead a year and a half in child development stages.
at
10:25 PM


