
We were able to get really close to see the baby chicks.
Here come the rest of the ones we didn't see when we first got out of the car.
Dillion didn't like it when the big Canadian geese walked straight towards him.
So I gave Neal a small stick to keep them at a comfortable distance.
Halle thought that was a good idea too.
Then we went to the nature preserve where they show the life cycle of fish. We always love to go there. It's a good Sunday activity because it's a nice and peaceful walk through nature - well at least most of the time :-)


Not sure what part of the owl their faces are supposed to be, but we took a picture anyway.
And then we had to come home.
I made books on Shutterfly.com for both Dillion and Halle to have so they could read about each other. I don't know if Dillion reads his, but since we got home, Halle has asked me to read hers to her multiple times each day. We will be counting down the days until he gets to come home forever.


