My cousin, Julie, got married this weekend down in Utah. It was a nice weekend, despite the rain in the morning. I was able to visit with cousins we don't get to see very often and Halle was able to play with cousins (2nd cousins to be technical) that she doesn't get to see very often. It was so much fun to see the three girls playing together. There are actually four girls all born within a couple of months of each other but Abbie wasn't there.
I do feel bad I didn't get pictures of the bride and groom or even my cousins. I was mostly trying to get one good picture with the all the kids in it, which unfortunately didn't ever happen. Oh well, we still came out with some cute ones. Here's my favorite for the day. We were waiting for Drew and Julie to come out of the temple.
The kids started playing ring-around-the-rosies while they were waiting. This is Halle, Marissa, and William.
Here is Halle and Marissa in a very serious discussion about gum.
We were about to leave and I decided to try for one more picture in front of the flowers and got lucky again. She flashed us just after I snapped the picture.
Apparently it was just pure torture to stand by Julie for a picture at the reception. Not only would she not smile, but she had this look of panic and fear.
Here is my one picture with all 4 kids- Halle, Marissa, William, and Lily- with Marci (William and Marissa's mom and my cousin).
Lily actually has a baby sister named Ivy (sorry Tyler and Sarah if I am spelling their names wrong). Here is Neal with his turn to hold her. She is only four weeks old and has some really precious smiles.
And one more of Marissa, Lily, and Halle admiring each other's flowers on the swing.
I guess I did get one more picture with the four of them as they were bolting away again. Oh well. It was a really fun weekend and I wish we could have stayed longer to visit. It seems like we only get a chance to see them when there's a big event, so we can only hope for another big day to come along soon.


