"Both abundance and lack of abundance exist simultaneously in our lives as parallel realities. It is our conscious choice which secret garden we will tend...when we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present- love, health, family, friends, work, joys of nature, and personal pursuits that bring us happiness- the wasteland of illusion falls away and we experience heaven on earth."


Aug 26, 2010

Air Show Pictures - I know, I'm a little behind

We've been so busy having fun this summer that I haven't had a chance to post our pictures. So now that Dillon is finally in school and I am still home recovering from surgery, I have no excuse now.

In July, we went to the air show to watch the Blue Angels. The kids were so excited to watch the planes, but we got there early so here they are waiting for it to start. I guess they figured if they put their headphones on, then it would start sooner.
The announcer came on and said "put your hands together for (whoever it was that was starting)." Halle then turns to Dillon and says, "Dillon, we have to put our hands together."


They were so good the whole day. It might have been the highly overpriced cotton candy bribe, but it was totally worth it. They weren't allowed to open it until the Blue Angels started flying which was the last show, so here they are with their reward.
At some point, both Halle and Dillon had a turn taking pictures with the camera to keep them occupied. We ended up with random people's feet and a whole lot of blue sky as they tried to capture the planes. Here are a few pictures taken by Dillon.